Thursday, December 6, 2007

sorry for the lack of posts

There has been about a month of no posts. I guess the problem is that I've been swamped with stuff to do, and I've been a little lazy. I really want to take pictures of people out on the streets but haven't really gotten the opportunity to do so. I don't want to half-ass my posts but instead try to write meaningful and maybe interesting things.

Hopefully something will catch my excitement in the coming weeks.





I really want a headband like what this girl from The Sartorialist is wearing. What's your opinion on it?
Would people scrunch their face in confusion or would their jaws drop for how fashionable it is?

(Lucky girl, to be living in Paris!!)










If I were to be a man in my next life I'd want to look like this guy also from The Sartorialist. Plus I'd wear black leather jackets all the time with shiny shoes.

(He's got lovely hair doesn't he?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wouldn't mind just dating the guy, though I guess being him would be pretty cool ;)

Joanna said...

yeah i'd bone that dude! haha ewww that doesn't mean i wanna bone you!!
Thanx for posting check out Does it offend you, yeah? with their song "we are rock stars" electro pop yo! and of course from the uk!