Thursday, December 13, 2007

golly marc jacobs, you did it again!

I was busy finding pictures for my next post, but I came across these pictures of Marc Jacobs. I feel like this blog is turning into an unofficial marc jacobs fansite. But I will wrong society if I were to let these pictures go.

But here is the style god dressed up as a "camel toe" at his Marc Jacobs Christmas Party in New York. I think the pasties with the tassels add a nice decorative touch to the other man's costume.




Also, America's fiercest transgender attended the soirée. Here's Amanda Lepore whom I completely adore. Her over exaggerated lips and chest force all eyes on her.



I love David LaChapelle's pictures of Amanda. They make the perfect match together.
(I know that this is a little X-RATED, but she looks great, yes? )

No comments: