Sunday, September 30, 2007

reason #1 to why it sucks not being in chicago

There's suppose to be a fashion show in conjunction with NYLON magazine tonight. Too bad I can't attend it since I'm at school in the middle of nowhere, Illinois. There are times when I feel like Chicago is boring and want to get out of it. But this time, I want to go back right now!!


p.s. I know this is suppose to be a blog about street fashion in Chicago, but I haven't gotten to post any good pictures because of school. I guess I can take pictures of the people here, but you'd get sick of all the collegiate sweaters and abercrombie & fitch shirts.

2 comments:

fashion_is_my_life said...

Love your blog! I am also sick of people assuming that the midwest lacks style...Chicago is the new Paris!

Madeline said...

I'm down in champaign, and I know exactly how you feel. It sucks when there are fantastic things going on back in the city and we're surrounded by fashionless zombies.